With free returns as well as free shipping, at Golfbase you can buy with confidence. We understand that shopping online can sometimes be confusing and mistakes are easily made, so it's only fair that you're able to get your favourite items again, and again, for free. As a result of this we've worked hard to make sure the procedure of returning an item is quick and painless. If you have any uncertainty about our returns policy please read the information provided below to gain an understanding of how easy our returns process is.
All purchases from Golfbase include a FREE UK returns form but note that some items do not qualify for a free return. Please read our 'Returns Exclusions' section below for more details.
Click Here to download a new returns form.
Return an item in 5 Easy Steps -
1. Fill in your returns form where required and remove the free Royal Mail label (If applicable).
2. Include the returns form with your returning item and attach the Royal Mail label the the outer packaging of your parcel.
3. Take your parcel to the post office and receive your proof of postage. You are liable for any lost items without proof of postage.
4. When your items arrive allow 7-10 working days for us to process your refund.
5. FASTtrack+ Read below to find out how to get refunded quicker than normal.
Subject to our Returns Exclusions, Golfbase is happy to refund your purchase within 60 days of delivery. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card or Paypal account. All items must be returned in a fully reselable condition with product tags intact. We simply ask you to take extra care when trying on, or inspecting items you hesitate may not be completely suitable. We reserve the right to refuse any refund if goods are not returned in a resalable condition or are damaged. You are liable to pay for any shipping costs if returned items need to be re-sent.
Please allow extra time to our returns policy during busier times of the year such as bank holidays and Christmas. Our team work extra hard during these busier times to ensure there are no delays but we appreciate your patience throughout.
Free Return Exclusions (these items cannot be returned free).
Unfortunately due to the size and weight of certain products we are unable to offer free returns on the following items.
• Golf Clubs (Brand New & Used).
• Golf Bags.
• Pull and Electric Trolleys.
Return Exclusions (sorry but we do not accept return of the following items)
There are certain items which are non-returnable, for exchange or refund.
• Packs of socks that have been split.
• Packs of gloves that have been split.
• Any socks or base layers that have been worn and are not in the original packaging.
• All underwear is non-returnable due to our health and hygiene policy. Please make sure you purchase the correct size.
• Any device where the Warranty has been registered or additional software has been downloaded.
• Blister packs that have been opened.
THE FASTEST WAY TO REFUND
We understand that getting your money back for an item you no longer want is important, so it's equally important to us to refund you as fast as possible. As a result of this we have introduced FASTtrack+. A way to refund our customers before we even have the returned item.
Read more on our FASTtrack+ Page.
The buyer is liable for all shipping costs when returning items from an international address. We ask that you still use the returns form provided, however please note that the free returns label will be declined and return shipping costs will only be refunded if we have sent the wrong goods in error or if the item is faulty. We cannot accept responsibility for the returned items until a member of our team has signed the receipt of the goods.
To receive your new items in the quickest way possible we recommend sending any unwanted goods back for a refund and re-purchasing the new goods again online. This will decrease the chance of your desired items selling out and in addition, will speed up the process of you receiving your new items. Follow our FASTtrack+ method to also receive a faster refund.
Traditional exchanges are still accepted. Please write clearly either on the returns form or attach a separate note with the details of the new item you would like to receive. Allow at least 1-3 working days for your returning item to get back to us, 7-10 working days for our team to process your exchange and a further 1-3 working days for your new items to arrive with you.
If you have received a faulty product please fill in our faulty items form.
All goods come with a 12 month guarantee backed by the manufacturer (unless stated otherwise). You will be charged for return costs of any items being declared as faulty after a period of 60 days from receiving the item.
Golfbase Returns Department
Unit B1 Chaucer Business Park,
Europe: Items to European addresses take on average 5-8 working days depending on your location.
International: Items to the rest of the world including Australia and the USA take 7-12 working days on average. Please note Royal Mail state that this delivery service can take up to (and including) 25 working days to arrive. If you do not have your goods before this time frame we can deem the item's lost in the post and you will be refunded in full. Please be aware you may be charged for import duty.
If you have received an email from us telling you we have sent your item, any subsequently failed deliveries are sadly not our fault, but we will work actively to resolve the issue quickly and smoothly for you. We appreciate your frustration in these scenarios but kindly ask for your patience and cooperation while we fix the situation.
Before taking further action, have you considered the following?
- - Has it been at least 15 working days since you received shipping confirmation from us?
- - Is the item held at your local Royal Mail collection office?
- - Is it or has it been a bank holiday weekend?
- - Are your shipping details correct?
- - Are you situated in a UK exception postal area?
Please contact us with your order ID and we'll look into this for you.